Friday, January 14, 2011

Youth is Neverlasting

I live in a fundemental influential enviroment which is drastically torrented by kings keepers of the land. Aka, my rents..


I am once again... grounded! What for? Partying. I mean, i am a pretty big party bopper. I love the rhythm of music and how it makes me feel. I am locked in a dungeon at night and am not alowed out until the sunrise. My punishment? No more parties for a week!?! How will i LIVE??

So trust me, if you knew my parents you'd be like 'hey, theys guys are pretty damn easy' but you dont know them. They know so little about my nightlife social-life that if they knew what i was really up to, well, lets just say there would be no more parties and eternal grounding. I must say that i do believe living youth to the fullest because, your only young once! Seriously! You should read that a couple of times to make it sink in! When your older, you can't have any excuse for being out at 4am, binge drinking, public vomiting and vivacious flirting. It's just.. Wrong? At that old age..

"When an opportunity comes along and is left undone, the biggest regret is wishing" - Wish upon the future, never turn anything down, take life as it comes, and die what you love doing because lets face it? We're all dying to live, but in the end, we're only living to die.

YOUTH

No comments:

Post a Comment