BI2B?UR - elan liberty
If you've figured this out, then, nothing else matters. Life is full of neverending experiences awaiting at you doorstep. If you are not you, who are you? If you want to be someone, who are you wanting to be? You are you. Nothing ever matters.
I'd hate to judge a riddlers wale but I can't quite seem to keep my mind set on the phazing colonies of the habitat. We live, we breathe, we think. We are something, and we are what makes up everything. My life is fantastic, full of delights, everyday treats that surprise you and tingle the tastebudds of life.
Test your senses
Ouch, your bitten by the bug of life, soon now, you will be entering a chaotic fantasy of world endured with flaundering species. I can't kill a mocking bird butI can kill the memory. It's your call, be wise. Life is blooming.
Wow, our entire universe revolves around the hottest, most defiant object known to.. well I can't say man, because what man knows? What man knew? Who are we? Are you who you thought you are? Are you who you thought you were? Who am I? Back to the riddlers wale. A young bean said once that life is like your name. You can't choose it, whether you like it or not, it's yours, it's stuck with you until the end of time. Well unless you legally change it. But your missing the point. You can't choose you life, the way you are, who you are and where you come from, you can only make the most out of what you have.
You can only guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment