Wednesday, March 2, 2011

If you can madonna you can misc

I am once again grounded! again! but, it's too cool to post so i'll just leave you hanging there.

So breathless, in a endured world of nothingless, stuck in a cave with limitations. Barely seeing of what the light is. Just hanging high with hope and just begging for forgiveness. You can't even imagine how bad i got it this time..

There is something about this world thats' got me thinking about something to do with it. It ain't what your thinking about whatever has to do with it. It's something out of your world, something that will blow your mind, and it's something that I have. But it's too bad you'll never know what your missing out on.

Stuck in a cave with budds of life. Awakening to the already risen' sun. Watching it decend. But never thinking of where it is. Are you thinking about someone you've been wishing for now? I think yes. Can you feel the sand under your fingernails and the grit in your hair. That my friend, is called life, and life, is me. I'm not implying that I am some type of god to say but I am something you can never have.

'Never depend on the dependant to depend on you'


Day one- Give me a week i'll cave.

No comments:

Post a Comment