Friday, March 18, 2011

Anonymous Mother

When your mom parties harder than you do? You get trashed by yourself...

So uh, my mom is out in town, like I don't give a fuck or anything but like come on, she is like what 35? And i'm like gees woman, someone still has it going on. I mean, she grounds me for acting like a teenager but when she wants to re-live her 'wild' days it all good for her! Because, she is so responsible and everything, like, you know. So i'm like thank-fuck shes not home to annoy me because Oh My Gosh, do I need some Momma-therapy right now.

I can't even think or imagine how she is like when she is tipsy like, she can't dance when she is sober for starters and she can get tipsy off a glass of champaigne so I don't know how she is handling herself arriving home at 4 in the morning like, if I can't be a teenager then you shouldn't be able to!

I LOVE LIKE.

Oh gosh, I did my geography exam the other day, and you know what ridiculous grade my teacher gave me? a C++? What the fuck is a C++? Is it a cross between at C+ and B-? Like come on woman, decide already! But you know what made me feel super smart!?! Getting an A- for math! Hell yeah! I can't even remember the last time I saw an A grade on any of my papers!

Monday- Life pretty much sucks because I have school
Tuesday- Life sucks even more because I have history
Wednesday- Life super sucks because I have nearly 2 hours of math
Thursday- Life overly sucks because I have TAFE
Friday- Life is getting better, the weekend is tomorrow
Saturday- Life sucks all over again, being grounded like like a shitty chore
Sunday- Fuck me dead, I hate work


LOVE TO LIKE, LIKE TO LOVE?

No comments:

Post a Comment