Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Cover Up Your Youth

I think that I am having a bad start to my year. Firstly, I throw a party at my house when my parents are away and I get caught. Secondly, I get caught for smoking, big whoop, although I have stopped now. And lastly, my parents find something in my room that should not be spoken of. My year is sah fresh.


The Devil= Your Parents.


So I figured, if your gonna lie, do it right!

one: If the devil asks you a question that you know if they find out the real answer you won't have a social life for the rest of your life, answer it straight away, don't think about it, just say the first thing that comes to your mind!

two: If you are lying, never look to your left, it is a generalisation of estimating the cause and objectively thinking of an excuse. Never look them straight in the eye, keep your eyes focused on the right hand side of your vision.

three: Fidgeting is good! The Devil can tell when your lying if you just remain still when you are answering a question. Take for example, your making yourself dinner or lunch, The Devil comes into the room and The Devil asks you what you did last night (According to them you were at a sleepover but you were really at a party) answer with a tight lie using steps one and two but never stop what you are doing. For example: don't stop pouring your drink when you are answering them, they can tell that you are analysing the situation and coming up with a cover up of the topic. MOVEMENT AND FIDGETING IS GOOD.

Also, this is a bit of a psycho analysis, but i also practise my tone in which I answer my lies in. For example, I ask myself an obvious question that I know the answer is yes, like, are you a virgin? And I say yes, and analyse the tone in which I said it. Then, I ask myself a lie, For example: Are you sure you went back to your Stephanie's on friday night instead of Bridgets? And I answer yes, and try to make my lying tone to match my honesty tone. And if you can do all of this, then you've got the gold.

ALWAYS REMEMBER YOUR LIES- or else they will come back to haunt you.


Love always, CO. JCTN ~ elan liberty

No comments:

Post a Comment