Wednesday, March 2, 2011
I Love Blog
To all your bloggers out there, theres something in the wind. I could only imagine what life would be like without a blog. Life is a blog, we keep tabs on it, we keep it updated and we are constantly checking up on it to see whos watching. I think life is a little different, more of a drastic approach to differ about. I wonder if life would be the same without blogs? Would there be a life? I would rather sit home all day and blog about life than experience it. Is that sad? Or is that just life? I think there is no difference as you would think to call it, it's just, life would be a whole lot more difficult if there was no blog. I wrote on a script and came across the subsection cult. Are there cults within us? Is there something tripping us purposely to distinguish the elements of power from the beholder? I think blogs keep me updated, freah and help with the sofistication of the modern era. I'm not going to go all ancient history on you now but seriously, look back to the 1980's, we look a hell of a lot happier, organized and delegated now than ever. If i were to say blogs are killing us, what are we living for?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment